Tuesday, April 24, 2018

WHAT’S THE BUZZ, TELL ME WHAT’S A HAPPENNIN’?


 BUZZ, BUZZ.  THE BUZZ IS BACK!

Starting out slow.

* Kelly Phillips Erb, FORBES.COM’s TaxGirl, invited”. us to participate in “Tax Haiku 2018”.

* While I was recuperating at the Jersey shore I missed Tax Day 2018.  Key Bell, the yellow rose of taxes, asked “How did you celebrate Tax Freedom Day on April 19?” at DON’T MESS WITH TAXES.

BTW – Tax Day for New Jersey is May 3rd and for New York May 14th.  


* FYI – TWTP is on the recently updated list of the “Top 100 TaxWebsites & Blogs For Tax Professionals & Payers” at FEEDSPOT.COM.

Do you have any blog posts or online articles that I missed during the tax filing season that you think my readers would be interested in?  Email me at rdftaxpro@yahoo.com with "BUZZ SUGGESTIONS" in the subject line.

TTFN

No comments: