Monday, December 30, 2019
WHAT’S THE BUZZ, TELL ME WHAT’S A HAPPENNIN’?
The last BUZZ of 2020!
* Oops, he did it again. Jeff Stimpson once again quoted me in his article “In the ballpark: Preparers discuss giving estimates” at ACCOUNTING TODAY.
* Kell Phillips Erb, the blogosphere’s favorite TaxGirl continues her “12 Days of Charitable Giving 2019” at FORBES.COM with “The Garden Conservancy”, “13thirty” and “The Sunday Love Project”.
* At her BLOOMBERG TAX blog, KPE queries “Santa, Tell Me: Are Elves Employees or Independent Contractors?”.
* And for a trifecta – at KPE’s TAXGIRL blog she asks the question "Should Congress extend the deduction for charitable deductions to non-itemizers, and make it an above-the-line deduction (like student loan interest deduction)?" in her “Fix The Tax Code Friday” post “Charitable Deductions For All Taxpayers”.
* Did you read my review of “The Year in Taxes 2019” yet? Why not?
* Kay Bell discusses a different MAGI – Modified AGI – in “Tax and other gifts of the MAGI” at DON’T MESS WITH TAXES.
* For those of you who are interested, here is some information about me for the purpose of “Full Disclosure”.
THE LAST WORD
May you have a happy and safe New Year’s Eve celebration.