A day late, but hopefully not a dollar short.
* “I Haven’t Received My IRS Refund. Can You HelpMe?” I have received several emails with this message. So has Russ Fox of TAXABLE TALK and many other fellow tax pros.
Russ joins me in pointing out (the highlights are mine) –
“Neither I nor any other tax professional can speed up your IRS refund.”
“Your tax professional cannot fix this. There is no one to call to have this resolved. Indeed, the IRS asks that you do not call them as there really is nothing that can be done. Please don’t call your tax professional either; he or she cannot make your refund come to you any faster this year. You must just be patient.”
* Speaking of Russ, he provides a review of “The 2021 Tax Season (Part 1)”. Part 1 refers to the period ending May 15th – Part 2 ends October 15th.
* BTW - have you seen my annual review of THAT WAS THE TAX SEASON THAT WAS yet?
* A blast from the not-so-distant past that is still valid from Paul Murray at THE GOOD MONEY LIFE (new to me) - “4 Reasons We Picked 529 College Savings Plans for Our Children”.
* Kay Bell explains “Taxpayers now can go online to optout of Advance Child Tax Credit payments, verify eligibility” at DON’T MESS WITH TAXES.
THE LAST WORD –
Take the NO GOP PLEDGE. The future of American democracy depends on it.