* Something to think about, from the NEW YORK TIMES – “The I.R.S. Can Register Voters as Well as the D.M.V., and Maybe Better”.
* Kay Bell, the yellow rose of taxes, starts the month off with “4 tax moves to make & deadlines to note in October 2021”.
* If you haven’t already done so, please read my post “Why I Speak Out”.
* And don’t forget to check out this week’s ramblings at BOBSERVATIONS.
* Bob Carlson explains “What You Need To Know About The Confusing Roth IRA Five-Year Rule” at FORBES.COM.
* Jim Bkankenship tells you “How to Check Your Social Security Benefits” at GETTING YOUR FINANCIAL DUCKS IN A ROW.
It is a good idea to check your Social Security account regularly for errors. I have had clients in the past who discovered omissions on their account. If there is an omission, which could affect future benefits, you have a limited time to fix the FU.
THE LAST WORD
We must NEVER give Trump any respect or consideration because he is a “former President”. We must not compound the error of putting Trump in the White House.
Remember – Trump was not elected President by the American people in 2016. He was put in the White House by the outdated and ineffective Electoral College
Trump MUST be investigated, indicted, tried, convicted, and incarcerated for his many crimes the same as any other America.