Monday, November 7, 2022

VOTE!

 


Tomorrow is Election Day.  This election is perhaps the most important election in at least my lifetime (I will turn 69 later this month).  You MUST vote like your life depends upon it – because it does!

It is vitally important for the future of America, true American values, and American freedom and democracy that EVERY intelligent and patriotic American regardless of political orientation – every libertarian, conservative, moderate, progress, and liberal - vote against EVERY Republican candidate in EVERY election at EVERY level.

Today’s Republican Party has totally abandoned all integrity and credibility and has totally abandoned all true Conservative and traditional Republican values, philosophy and policies.  Today’s Republican Party is controlled by the racist and repressive Religious Right, bought and paid for by the NRA, and completely embraces ignorant, incompetent, corrupt, crooked, and treasonous demagogue Trump and his lies. 

I am not saying this because I am a Democrat or a “liberal”.  I am not, and have never been, a “card-carrying” member of the Democratic Party or the Republican Party or any other Party.  In the past I have voted for Democratic, Republican and third-Party candidates, liberal, moderate and conservative, in various federal, state and local elections, based on the issues and the individual candidates.  I am saying this because I have a brain and a conscience and a true concern for the safety and security of America and American democracy.

I very seriously and sincerely believe that the greatest threat to America today is the Republican Party.  And I very seriously and sincerely believe that if Republicans gain control of Congress and state legislatures tomorrow it will be the beginning of the end of America as we know it!

The bottom line –

VOTE TOMORROW AGAINST EVERY REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE FOR EVERY ELECTION AT EVERY LEVEL!







No comments: