Friday, September 27, 2019

LET ME BE PERFECTLY CLEAR



While I am stable, I am not a genius.  I am not an expert on politics or government or history.  I am just a relatively intelligent citizen who cares about my country. 

I am not a registered Republican or a registered Democrat.  I have, in the past, voted for Democratic candidates, Republican candidates, and 3rd party candidates for various elected offices.  I vote based on the person and the issues and not based on Party.  I am liberal on some issues and conservative on others.

It is clearly obvious to me, based on my knowledge of his words, deeds and “tweets” both before and after throwing his hat in the ring for the Presidency, that Trump is an ignorant, incompetent, delusional, and mentally unstable narcissist and sociopath who cares only about himself and absolutely nothing else.  These are, to me, proven facts that are obvious to anyone with a brain.  

He was an unethical businessman, consistently, unapologetically and gleefully screwing his shareholders, investors, lenders, vendors, contractors, employees, and customers while lining his pockets.  I am personally aware of specific anecdotal evidence of his unethical behavior as a businessmen. 

He is a proven crook and conman for his despicable Trump University scam and for using his family charitable foundation to make purchases of sports memorabilia and other items for his personal use and to pay bribes to government officials.

He lies to everyone every day about everything.  This is a proven  and indisputable fact.  It is very literally impossible to believe a word that comes out of his mouth.

Trump has clearly abused the power of the office of the President.  He has certainly damaged and diminished the honor, integrity and credibility of the office of the President of the United States and the honor, integrity and credibility of the United States in the eyes of the world.

And has also clearly obstructed justice multiple times.  He has absolutely no respect or concern for the rule of law or the Constitution.

As a human being Trump is a totally worthless piece of garbage.  He has never performed a single completely unselfish positive act in his adult life.  It is impossible to find good or positive to say about Trump.

Trump is the worst, most ignorant and incompetent, most unfit and unqualified, and most mentally unstable President in my lifetime, and probably in the history of the United States.

There is no issue more important for the security and future of the United States and the world than removing Trump from the White House.

It is my firm belief that it is impossible for any patriotic American with a brain and a conscience to support and defend Trump.

And it is my firm believe that it is the patriotic duty of every American who cares about our country to vocally and aggressively oppose and denounce Trump and work for his removal from office and his eventual prosecution.














No comments: